Your shopping cart is empty!
It is very familiar for a lot of fly fishers to know how to fly fishing carp Korea. As is known to all, fly fishing has become a popular activity for a large number of fly fishers.
Though carp is not a normal fish they want to catch, carp is still attracting plenty of individuals’ attention. Thus, I believe that carp will be fly fishers’ favorite fish.
Carp loves swimming in the bottom of the water and feeds on many small creatures such as shrimps. Carps can also feed on aquatic plants like hornwort so that its food has a wide range of types. Though carp belongs to benthic omnivorous fish, it also will change its activity areas according to season, weather, water temperature, wind, air pressure, dissolved oxygen in water, food environment, and other factors. If this happens in a bit larger waters, it can be called migration.
Carp has some habits in common with other fish while it also has special habits compared with other freshwater fish. These habits are mainly determined by the needs of reproduction, survival, and foraging, which will be illustrated thoroughly in the following passage. If you want to catch carps smoothly, you have to carefully study all the habits.
1. Carps love aquatic grass. The abundant and various aquatic grass and aquatic plants are also good breeding places. Of course, these places are also wonderful breeding sites for various plankton and benthos. Fish can get abundant food here. The area which grows a lot of grass is also the best ovulation bed for fish. In the breeding season, these places are usually the places where fish love gathering.
2. Carps like swimming in the area which produces a lot of oxygen. Many streams or canals will pour into a pond, which brings a lot of fresh food to fish in the pond and has a high dissolved oxygen level at the inlet and outlet so that it is the ideal place for fish like carp to feed and inhale oxygen. The reason for this is the so-called "flag of the wind, fish with water on top".
3. Carps will chase waves. When it encounters a windy day in a wide pond, the water surface often raises large wind waves. The wind waves push the surface plankton and other food to accumulate. Therefore, this area becomes the natural foraging place for fish. The dissolved oxygen level of water is definitely high in places where the waves rise and fall. This is using the same principle of oxygen increasing machine of a high-density fish pond.
Based on these factors, fish have developed the living habits of swimming with the waves. Thus, fly fishing carp Korea will be very easy once you know their principles. As these rules can be used for a lot of fish, you do not need to worry about whether it is efficient for fly fishing or not.
4. Carps love warm places. When the temperature of natural water is low, all kinds of fish obviously like to go to places where there are very warm because of the sun. A few fish will go to a shady area and will not stay still in the deepwater area with low water temperature for a long time. In the early spring and late autumn, the shallow water area facing the sun is warmer in the daytime.
Fish like to swim to find food under the sun. Compared with the daytime, the temperature will be very low in the evening. And the water temperature in the shallow water area drops rapidly so that carps usually swim to the relatively warm deep water area. Now, you must understand that fish will swim to different places with time passing by.
5. Carps tend to stay in the aerobic area and are usually in a static state. The oxygen content of natural water is generally 8-12 mg / L. When it drops to less than 1 mg, most fish will stop feeding, float, and even die. Crucian carp and Silures actus are relatively strong in hypoxia tolerance while carps are not. Generally speaking, they require dissolved oxygen above 5 mg / L so that they can be active. Oxygen in water comes from the photosynthesis of aquatic plants or air from the water’s surface.
To conclude, the carps’ living habits have been very clear so that you will feel fly fishing carp Korea very easy. I hope your fly fishing experience will be very smooth.
Related Fly Fishing Carp Korea Article:
The most natural strategy to approach the carp adjusts the classic methods of approaching fishes to the habits of this prey. The real-life situations will probably be much more complicated than what we can imagine, so it is useful to have a plan...[get more about How to Approach Carps in Carp Fly Fishing]
Carp fly fishing tips are the secret to the success of the adventure of fly fishing for carps. As a new trend getting increasingly popular among fishers, people are now more interested in carp fly fishing. However, it is still new to fishers comparing to...[get more about Carp Fly Fishing Tips, Helpful Tricks in Carp Fish-hunt]
The best season to actively go for a carp fly fishing is mainly from mid-May to August, with the exception during a dry and warm year when you can start your cart fly fishing activities by the end of March. It, therefore, means by early May, your Carp fly...[get more about How to identify the right Carp fly fishing gear?]
Recommended Fly Fishing Carp Korea Production:
Our Real Gold fly fishing line is similar to the Rio Gold line, but a little different. The Real Gold line is our own design, unique in the market. It is of good quality and perfect function. Gold weight forward floating fly fishing line is ready for you...[get more about Smooth Casting Weight Forward Floating Fly Fishing Line 100FT Green&Gold]
HIGH QUALITY ROD - The Nano Tenkara Rod is comparable to other mid-tier rods that are priced much higher. IM10 graphite is strong yet lightweight and can handle medium sized fish...[get more about Telescopic Nano Carbon Tenkara Rod (12/13 ft.)]
How to Find The Best Fly Fishing Stories?
Do You Like Fly Fishing Park City Utah?