Your shopping cart is empty!
Model: Competition Sprint Reel
Reel ModelLine SizeReel CapacityReel Weight(oz) (g)Diameter(inch) (mm)6-Eight6/7/8WF7+225yard(20lb backing)6.35 1803.89 997-Nine7/8/9WF8+275yard(30lb backing)6.56 1864.13 1059-Eleven9/10/11WF10+325yard(30lb backing)7.26 2064.45 113
Model: Sparta Fly Reel
Model: Line Winder
Model: Predator combo
Fly Rod :
• 9 ft, 4-piece saltwater series rod
• Advanced A-Helical tapered slim blank design technology keeps the rod both lightweight and with exceptional line control
• Fast-action rod for loading quickly to deliver heavy saltwater flies with high accuracy
• Made of titanium guides from PacBay and AA-grade quality Portuguese cork handle
• Built on blank painted royal blue with transparent dark blue wraps
• CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum alloy for high-impact durability and all-conditions corrosion resistance.
• One revolution drag knob with numbered and detented settings.
• Mid-arbor design, a great balance between backing capacity and rapid line pickup, not easy for line backlash.
• Teflon disc and stainless steel drag system with one-way clutch bearing for smooth immediate drag engagement.
• Finely machined and knurled metal screw caps to loosen the spool and easy to change left to right hand retrieval conversion.
General Purpose Saltwater Fly Line:
• Slightly heavier, easy casting line for a multitude of species.
• Coldwater core that stays limp even in the coldest of conditions.
• Welded loops on both ends to allow fast and easy rigging.
Saltwater Flies Combo：
Handmade Innovative and professionally tied Saltwater flies
Many attractive models for different needs
Tie on stainless steel sharp hook
Work for striped bass, bluefish, redfish, weakfish, sea trout, snappers, jacks, yellowtail, bonito, bonefish, and tarpon
Register to get new gifts
$10 for first order over $50
Order over $100