- DESIGNED for a WORKING HORSE - We want to make a durable rod that can withstand very hard using. a fast but still crisp, middle-to-tip action rod. Used all we can achieve at this price.
- EXCLUSIVE MAXLINQ II BLANK TECHNOLOGY – Pure IM8 30T carbon fiber. With mixed 5 layers of carbon including Reinforced Muscle carbon layer for at least 25% increase in strength but 15% lighter in weight. We sacrifice a little weight to make a very much more strong rod
- DISTANCE and PRESENTATION – a fast action design rod blank to excel in distance and presentation. Slim taper engineered to be smooth and powerful, high efficiency loading, all for easy long distance casting.
- HIGH STANDARD SMOOTH GUIDES – MaxSelect Ceramic insert Stripping Guides and Ultra lightweight Hard Chromed stainless steel snake guides and Over-sized tip loop for smoothest longer casting.
- PURE CORK HANDLE and REEL SEAT – Pure AA+ Contoured Cork Handle for comfortable gripping and also helpful for casting. High Density machined aluminum reel seat with two up-locking rings with K-Carbon Woven Graphite Spacer for reliable fixing of the reel foot. And will tolerate saltwater environment.
- ONE-YEAR-WARRANTY and LifeTime Repairing Warranty - MAXCATCH as a 15 years fly rod factory, offer “No Hassle” warranty for all our rods for one year. If you are not 100% satisfied with our rod, you can return it in any time. And we also offer lifetime repairing for All Maxcatch rods.
For a premier whole combo please click this link:
Awesome Rod, Had it out today and landed nearly 20 trout. Rainbows and Tigers. It has such great play and feel. The seat is very secure and the cork grip is top quality. Very very pleased with my purchase.. I paired it with the BLC reel and they make a great combo..
Albino Tilápia, catch on a Premier Fly Rod.
Today with my son. Little chunky snook. Premier 6WT Avid 5/6
When the fly rod arrived, I inspected it with a fine tooth comb because I was a little skeptical of a rod in its price range. I was very impressed! The finish was flawless, the rod guides were perfectly straight, and the two locking rings kept the reel nice and tight to the fly rod. It is very lightweight and feels nicely balanced in your hand.
I used this rod all summer and fall. My first weekend using the fly rod, I was at Peter Hope Lake and made hundreds of casts and landed several rainbow trout. The first day on the water was very windy, but this fly rod was able to make long casts even against the wind. I was pleasantly surprised by the very quick action of the rod, and that it loaded amazingly well! Long casts were effortless. The fly reel was also up to the task- the drag was silky smooth and it reeled the same.
This rod easily compares to a quality Sage or Orvis fly rod that would be priced much higher. If you're looking for an economical version of a high-priced fly rod, this is it. With the Maxcatch Premier fly rod combo you get plenty of bang for your buck!