Express Shipping 3-15 Business days FREE with your purchase over $150 Ordinary Shipping 15-35 Business days FREE with your purchase over $20
All orders have a processing time of 1-3 business days.
We are so sorry to tell that we do not accept any international returns at the moment. Please feel free to Email us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Please give much thoughts before ordering.
If the products have quality problem we gladly accept returns and exchanges within 3 days from the date of shipment sign up and in new, unused condition with original packaging.
Free door to door express shipping.
30 Years warranty,Fully saltwater safe,Maxcatch pro angler Cap/Hat will be packed inside this outfits.
- SALTWATER and FRESHWATER PREDATOR – Designed for the saltwater fishing and also for casting big streamers for like pike or musky
- BEST COST for PERFORMANCE – this predator rod offer a chance for fly angler to experience the saltwater hard fighting species with a much affordable cost.
- POWERFUL also SMOOTH FAST ACTION – the 30T carbon blank with a durable profile Loading quickly for delivering Heavy flies with accuracy.
- VERSATILITY USAGE – this rod is designed and tested with all the demands in mind. Inshore and Offshore, with floating or sinking lines. This goal is to make a light, responsive, accurate but with durability and lifting strength
- TWO-YEAR-WARRANTY and LifeTime Repairing Warranty - we as a 15 years fly rod factory, offer “No Hassle” warranty for all our rods for one year. If you are not 100% satisfied with our rod, you can return it in any time. And we also offer lifetime repairing for all Maxcatch rods.
Maxcatch Predator Saltwater Fly Fishing Rod: 9ft, 4-Piece, 8/9/10/12 Weight
The Maxcatch Predator Saltwater Series is one of our most advanced saltwater lines. With advanced A-Helical tapered slim blank design technology, this fast-action rod is perfect for loading quickly to deliver heavy saltwater flies with the accuracy fly fishing demands. With a pure IM10 30T carbon blank, PacBay guides, and special anti-corrosion materials, this rod can cope with the most brutal of saltwater environments.